Course Materials below are supplied with Level 1 and will be used for all subsequent Braille Levels.
The Unified English Braille Instruction Manual, 2017 (online resource)
The Brailled Drills Supplement, 2017
Note: The above course materials are included with registration fees for Level 1, and will be used for ALL subsequent Braille Levels. They will only be supplied with Level 1. If a copy of these course materials is requested, after Level 1, an additional fee will be applied. Please access the Special Request tab to order your materials online..
Student will be responsible for providing the following required supplementary items at their own cost. These items will also be used for ALL subsequent Braille Levels.
- Classic Perkins Brailler
- available from local school boards, special education division
- available for purchase from the American Printing House for the Blind or E-Bay
- occasionally available for loan at CNIB
- Braille Paper (26.5cm x 30.5cm, or as close as possible)
- available from local CNIB offices
- available from the local school board